    So how come the discrepancy? Does anyone know how they actually
    compute the score?

    Thanks.

    Joey Lemor, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Joey Lemor

    jack Guest

    are you saying that you did not answer 13 questions? - or do you think that
    you had only 13 questions wrong? - I haven't taken my exams yet, and would
    love to hear from others who have passed, their scores and how they think
    they did - it would be helpful

    James

    jack, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Joey Lemor

    Ripper T Guest

    I have read that the exam is adaptive; the questions change based on
    how you answer the questions previous. Each is weighted differently
    and some, I hear, are practice questions and are not scored at all.
    When I took the software exam, it told me at the start I needed 505
    points to pass. I got a 498. The printout they give you afterward only
    shows the "areas" in which you struggled so you can study up.

    Rip

    Ripper T, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Joey Lemor

    jack Guest

    and how did you feel you did - did you struggle? -Did you struggle before
    hand with the practice tests that you may have done?

    jack, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Joey Lemor

    Ripper T Guest

    Once I got into it, I thought it was easy. Easier than I expected.
    Going in, I was sure I would not pass, but by the time I finished, I
    thought, "I might actually have a chance here". When I saw the 498, I
    was bummed that I missed it by so little, but I knew I could pass on
    the next try (I will take it again after I get the Netware 5.1 exam
    out of the way). I used the practice tests to study up and they work
    well for that.

    Rip

    Ripper T, Jan 25, 2004
  6. Joey Lemor