    not decrease performance.

    Thanks,
    Ant

    anti00, Sep 22, 2005

  2. anti00

    anybody43 Guest

    In my view Cisco have always been somewhat reticent
    about publishing performance figures of any sort regarding
    routers. If you dig there are numbers but they can be hard to find.

    If a CCO search has not turned up anything you could try a TAC
    case or try to get some Pre Sales support on it.

    anybody43, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Dont forget to ask the reverse question: How loaded can a CPU be and still
    deliver valid SAA results.
    /hjj

    Hans =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F8rgen?= Jakobsen, Sep 22, 2005