    thanks for any insight!

    aloha
    BRIAN

    Brian, Apr 4, 2005

  2. The best person to talk to is the landlord, only he can tell you how he
    conducts his business.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Brian

    Stickems. Guest

    Why do you want to know? If you want the apartment go for it, whether you
    know the procedure or not you will still have to follow it.

    Stickems., Apr 4, 2005
  4. Brian

    Mellowed Guest

    The requirements for renting is set by the Landlord. You might need a
    cosigner to guarantee the rent. Just start talking to Landlords or
    Property Management companies.

    :

    Mellowed, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Brian

    * Guest

    Hi dadiOH, You told me:
    Ok, DUDiOH, the question was, paraphrased, "What is the process for renting
    an apartment?":
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"
    LMFARO "What is the process for renting an apartment?"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    *, Apr 5, 2005
  6. Brian

    bmast17 Guest

    I'm looking for an apartment / studio of my own here in Honolulu. How
    make some friends at the Wave and ask them .......... they know

    http://www.wavewaikiki.com/

    bmast17, Apr 7, 2005
  7. look in the add it should tell you how to get a home from cynthia.

    Cynthia A Felver, Apr 11, 2005