How does one make use of sub files to make DVD?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, May 21, 2006.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    How does one make use of sub files to make DVD?

    I assume that adding it to Nero Vision Express 3 or DVD Santa
    (which mentions something about it being to be able to do subtitles)
    http://www.dvdsanta.com/
    with the video file will make it appear after you burn it?

    Does one actually need special program to integrate sub titles with the
    dvd video?

    I never tried it before so could anybody tell me what procedure I
    should do in order for the video file made into dvd video can see these
    sub-titles. I assume most movies spoken in Mandarin or Cantonese will
    be in English if we add those sub files?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, May 21, 2006