How does one make use of sub files to make DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bun Mui, May 21, 2006.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    I assume that adding it to Nero Vision Express 3 or DVD Santa
    (which mentions something about it being to be able to do subtitles)
    http://www.dvdsanta.com/
    with the video file will make it appear after you burn it?

    Does one actually need special program to integrate sub titles with the
    dvd video?

    I never tried it before so could anybody tell me what procedure I
    should do in order for the video file made into dvd video can see these
    sub-titles. I assume most movies spoken in Mandarin or Cantonese will
    be in English if we add those sub files?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, May 21, 2006