    I was just wondering just how is this done? Can anyone tell me where
    to look so I can read how it is done? Just point me in the direction
    where to look.

    Axewaxer, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Axewaxer

    °Mike° Guest

    You are posting with Forte Agent 2, so just highlight
    which file/s you want to download and press [ENTER].
    Forte Agent 2 decodes them automagically.

    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Axewaxer

    Eos Guest

    Eos, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Axewaxer

    Richard Guest

    Many large movies are split into smaller files so it's easier for the server
    to handle.
    So you might see a list like:
    movie.mpg.001
    movie.mpg.002
    movie.mpg.003
    and so on.
    Acquire mastersplitter from www.tomasoft.com since this is most likely what
    split them.
    For the file extension "rar" you'll need winrar which is available from
    www.rarlabs.com
    For those, you need _ALL_ of the files in uncorrupted format.

    If you have problems downloading or joining the files, feel free to ask in
    that group for assistance.

    Richard, Mar 1, 2005
  5. You could try www.mpaa.com / www.riaa.com for starters.

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Axewaxer

    George Guest

    Real good answer! You probably think he's trying to download some real
    movie. He's found some porn and doesn't know how to put the pieces
    together.

    George, Mar 2, 2005