    DVDFab at http://www.dvdfab.com/ seems to be a replacement for DVDXcopy
    (before the ripper was removed.

    What is the net-opinion of DVDFab?

    Aloke Prasad, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Aloke Prasad

    Dave Guest

    I have it here, nowhere near as good as clone dvd or dvd shrink, and its
    totally different to the versions of dvdxcopy that i have used.

    Dave, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Aloke Prasad

    sumoneOnRR Guest

    As mentioned it's totally different. It's a good program to maintain
    original quality, splitting DVD9' to 2 DVD R's. I would say it's great, but
    releases have been a little buggy, but overall a decent program. Latest
    seems to have worked OK for me.

    sumoneOnRR, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Aloke Prasad

    Aloke Prasad Guest

    How is it different from DVDXCopy? It can be used to copy encrypted DVD's,
    just like DVDXCopy. This can be a "true" copy on multiple media or
    compressed to fit on a single DVD-R.

    What can DVDShrink do that DVDFab cannot?

    Aloke Prasad, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Aloke Prasad

    Dave Guest

    Its a totally different program, hence the different name, hence the
    different options in the 2 programs etc.
    Well, duh! that could be said for many dvd movie copy software and
    utilities.
    Loads of stuff, why not download it to find out for yourself??????

    Dave, Mar 1, 2004