    each one works one monitor?

    thanks
    Roky

    Roky, Aug 31, 2009

  2. Roky

    - Bobb - Guest

    Get 2 pc's - problem solved.
    Huh ? Give us a hint - what are you trying to achieve ?

    - Bobb -, Aug 31, 2009

  3. Roky

    gnu / linux Guest

    don't tell us what OS or anything

    gnu / linux, Sep 3, 2009
  4. Roky

    Roky Guest

    I am running Win XP. My PC is an HP athlon 4600 dual core so it has
    enough power to run both monitors and some programs. My video card has
    three outputs. vga,dvi,and hdmi.

    The reason is to avoid buying another computer for my mom to use in
    her room, since her abilities are rather limited .

    Roky, Sep 3, 2009
  5. Roky

    Paul Guest

    Jetway used to build systems that way. I don't know
    if the MagicTwin software is available separately or not.

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/jetway,924.html

    It is possible the MagicTwin software, checks for this
    device. Either this adapter as a separate item, or perhaps
    they integrate this adapter on their TWIN motherboards.

    http://www.jetwaycomputer.com/spec/MagicDongleEDM.pdf

    So Jetway figured out how to do it, but I don't know if
    they got rich offering that capability or not. I've never
    run into someone who has owned a system like that.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 3, 2009