    Ofoto with that image and have it printed.

    I know this can be done. Please tell me how. I am fine with miroring
    my image to shutterfly or Ofoto as well as well.

    dtn, Mar 1, 2004

  2. dtn

    Ron Andrews Guest

    I use Ofoto. I'm less familiar with Shutterfly. Ofoto has security
    functions so that only the people you invite have access to your images. I
    see two possibilities:
    1. Use a software robot to capture the email address from a visitor to
    your site. Then it must log on to your Ofoto account and send an invitation.
    2. Contact Ofoto or Shutterfly and tell them what you want to do. If
    they see a way to sell more prints, they may be willing to help.

    Ron Andrews, Mar 1, 2004

  3. dtn

    Howard Guest

    try going to shutterfly and sending your self the link.........
    I think you can copy the link and paste it

    if that does not work......there is an HTML code that will do it,

    I just copy the link and paste...have done this with some ebay auctions

    Howard, Mar 1, 2004
  4. dtn

    dtn Guest

    I went to Jalbum forum and found out how to do what I want. You add
    HTML code to send/submit the image to Shutterfly and at the same time
    the user will link to shutterfly and he can buy the print. It's pretty
    cool.

    Does anyone know if Ofoto has a similar interface?

    dtn, Mar 3, 2004