    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Bill

    William Ryan eMVP, Jun 6, 2004

  2. William Ryan  eMVP

    Anonymous Guest

    Legit sites are:

    www.transcender.com ( Best, very expensive )
    www.measureup.com ( Very good, a little cheaper than
    transcender )
    www.walshsw.com ( Good, some .Net gurus trying to provide
    low cost alternative to above two, just
    starting out )
    www.certquest.net ( OK, not sure if they are still adding
    test or not )

    Stay away from Brain Dumps and learn the material. It will
    be most rewarding.

    Best of Luck,

    Anonymous, Jun 6, 2004

  3. William Ryan  eMVP

    Frisbee® Guest

    Basically, if they use words like "actual" or "real" exam questions it's
    probably a [email protected] dump. A lot of them offer pass guaruntees, but that alone
    does not mean it's a [email protected] dump.

    Your best bet is to google the groups on whichever practice exams you're
    looking at. More than likely it will be discussed, and you should be able
    to gleam from the posts whether it's legit or not, and whether it's any good
    or not.

    --
    Fris "Nicey-nicey poster" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2004