How do you see yourself as a parent ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004.

  1. How do you see yourself as a parent ?

    Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004

  2. Sohaib Saleem

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    I don't, I hate the little monsters.

    AvengerĀ©, May 24, 2004

  3. Sohaib Saleem

    ICee Guest

    How do you see yourself as a pain in the posterior?

    ICee, May 24, 2004
  4. Sohaib Saleem

    docmill Guest

    I wonder if you aren't posting to a guy who has trouble looking in the
    mirror, much less using two of them to see that tipped over smiley face.

    docmill, May 24, 2004
  5. Sohaib Saleem

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Sohaib Saleem stated for the record...
    Probably haggard, sleep-deprived & sallow...
    luckily one of my kids broke the mirror, so I can't see myself at all...

    slylittlei, May 24, 2004