    The only game I really enjoy is Descent II, but I can't get it to run in
    Windows 2000. There is a DOS version and a Win95 Version.
    ??

    Nottoman, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Nottoman

    °Mike° Guest

    Ever thought of installing Win95 and dual booting?

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2003

  3. It was on Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:21:11 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    For those of us using Open Source OS there is a progam called DOSBox,
    which allows us to run DOS based programs & games.
    http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/news.php?show_news=1
    There is now a Windows version that you can download from here:-
    http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/download.php?main=1
    A database containing 1,151 games here:-
    http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=a

    HTH. :)

    William Poaster, Dec 20, 2003