    Amit Guest

    I'm just curious - if you get a 900 score does that mean you answered
    everything correctly? Thanks!

    Amit, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Amit

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Amit climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Nope. What on earth made you think 900 was the max?

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005

  3. I'm just curious - if you get a 900 score does that mean you answered
    duh, heard of base nine?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Amit

    Amit Guest

    I faintly recall reading somewhere that 900 was the max...guess its not eh?
    So there's no way to tell how many questions you answered correctly? Thx

    Amit, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Amit

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    That was off base.

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005
  6. Amit

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Amit climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Lots of folks have reported *over* 1000. Max is still a big sekrit.

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005