  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Any tips?

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Mike Guest

    Start by planting good rose bushes in well drained dirt.

    Mike, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Did you hear the one about the rabbi that never charged for circumcision?

    He only took tips!!!

    ***************

    What does growing overbred smelly cabbages on thorny sticks have to do with
    botany, you cross-posting maniac?

    You should stick to the rose newsgroup and keep everybody else alone.

    *******************

    Cereus-validus, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    stewy Guest

    Dung!

    stewy, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Hugh Jarss Guest

    Then there were the two plumbers who fell asleep inside the synagogue - they
    awoke to find that their tools had been nicked!!!!!

    Hugh Jarss, Apr 17, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    Verotel Guest

    hahah!

    Verotel, Apr 17, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    lee Guest

    Prune the hell out of them in the spring. Cut them all back to the 5-leaf
    stems. I recreated the most intense yellow rose bush that way.

    lee, Apr 18, 2004