    wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first stone
    then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
    message?

    massismo papadopoliluous, Oct 22, 2003

  2. massismo papadopoliluous

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Ralph Mann, Oct 22, 2003

  3. massismo papadopoliluous

    Richard Guest

    Not possible with OE.
    However, if you install fidolook, it is. www.fidolook.com
    FL has a ton of options that OE will never have.
    Plus it has the capability of decoding yenc files directly.
    Once you install it, go to any test group and post various messages with
    different settings to see how it works.

    I am using OE with fidolook.

    Richard, Oct 22, 2003
  4. massismo papadopoliluous

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Richard stated for the record...
    Not possible?
    Even /I/ know about OE quotefix, & I know next to nothing...
    How do you think my irritating intro from /Origin of Species/ got there?
    :-?

    slylittlei, Oct 22, 2003