    as I am using www.lagolento.com Jdvoicemail which I am currently
    trialing.

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Calum Guest

    Easiest way (there are others): right-click a sound file, choose "Open
    With...", select the app you want, check the "always open with" box at
    the bottom, click OK.

    There are lots of different types of sound file though, so you'll have
    to do this with each type you want to change.

    Calum, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    DJ Spider Guest

    RTFM! have you ever heard of windows help & support? click your start
    bar, then select help & support.

    --

    Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

    Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
    (or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
    your Disco and Karaoke party needs.

    DJ Spider, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Am I alone in finding Windows Help often - perhaps usually -
    offers me a number of choices, none of which I want,
    eg "Do you want to go to Limerick (press 1) or Cork (press 2)".

    Timothy Murphy, Jan 17, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway

    DJ Spider Guest

    ROFLOMFAO! But what if you want to go to Dublin?

    DJ Spider, Jan 17, 2007