    Location:
    Australia
    yes he is, let him do his work, after all he got a Ph.D

    unholy, Apr 2, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Parapsychology is the STUDY of claims of the paranormal, not the application of paranormalism. :) I am not a psychic or a medium or anything like that. I'm a real life version of what those idiots on the Sci-Fi channel want to be (Ghost Hunters, you've seen it I'm sure, TAPS, The Atlantic Paranormal Society). Man have I had some battles with those guys! Yeesh! And the Warrens and a few other crackpots.

    The Modfather, Apr 4, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Perhaps you've already begun a study program on Nathan? There are so many ways to consider how he functions...

    bigal, Apr 4, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    heres a hint, i have a brain, which connects to the cerbrial cord, which connects to my organs, which connects to my amd 64...

    unholy, Apr 5, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    SEE??? I told you something was amiss. A direct connection to the spinal cord must be reviewed. I wonder what speed that interface runs at?

    bigal, Apr 5, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Interface speed of 22 pHz (penta Hertz), which makes the AMD 64 slow :p.

    unholy, Apr 6, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't work in wetware, too messy. Besides, this unit appears to have a faulty motivator, what about this blue one?

    The Modfather, Apr 7, 2006