    How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
    Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.
    Kim (kindergarten)

    Kim, Jan 4, 2005

  2. There are many ways. For one by one, use a text layer and type it in.
    For processing a whole bunch with the same name, use automate-> web
    photo gallery, then under security, there are options to put in a name
    in the text field.

    John McWilliams, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Kim

    webhead123 Guest

    See it on webcityphoto.com

    webhead123, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Kim

    Chuck Guest

  5. Kim

    HRosita Guest

    HRosita, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Kim

    LLutton Guest

    How do we stamp our names onto our photos?
    Another method is using the brush tool. You can make your name or anything by
    making a custom brush. Check the Help.
    Lynn

    LLutton, Jan 6, 2005
  7. Kim

    usenet Guest

    Just click on the text tool & start typing. This will create a new layer
    on the photo that you can edit, save, & use as an overlay for your other
    images. Once you've gotten the hang of that, you can turn it into an
    Action or Droplet, so you can automate the process.

    usenet, Jan 6, 2005