How do print screen im mozilla

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Joebee, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Joebee

    Joebee Guest

    Joebee, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Hit the Print Screen Key on the keyboard. Open a graphics editor and Paste.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Joebee

    sannidy Guest

    Print Key-->open Wordpad-->Paste.

    sannidy, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Joebee

    mikethomas1954

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    mozilla print screen does nothing in XP

    Nope my print screen button does nothing in Mozilla with XP

    mikethomas1954, Jul 20, 2011
  5. Joebee

    mikethomas1954

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    how does the print screen open word pad? It does not do a thing in mozilla and XP

    mikethomas1954, Jul 20, 2011