    I don't have a dvd burner.... I do have a cd burne

    please help!!!

    burn

    bird4fsu, May 28, 2005

  2. bird4fsu

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You need to read the manual for your DVD player, then post back here with
    the list of disk types your DVD player can read.

    Toolman Tim, May 28, 2005

  3. bird4fsu

    c.reifert Guest

    burn it as a vcd or svcd, whichever your burner will do. Of course, if
    your dvd player won't play vcd or svcd then it won't do you much good.

    Will

    c.reifert, May 28, 2005
  4. This is a software issue you vampire!
    What burning software do you have installed on your PC?
    What video editing software do you have installed?
    Why do you only have a CD burner and not a DVD burner?
    What exactly is the content of the AVI file?
    I bet it is hard core porn!
    Try these sites.............
    To download the video files,
    RIGHT click on the thumbnail, and select "save as"
    then select a folder to save to.................
    http://www.socalmovies.com/
    http://www.vidgals.com/main.shtml
    http://www.movietitan.com/main.html
    http://www.sexemotions.com/
    http://www.beastpark.com/
    http://www.uklez.com/?a=MOVIE191
    http://www.starslist.com/
    http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/
    http://www.19young.com/main.html
    http://www.allstarsex.net/moviepost.shtml
    And this is the best link:
    http://www.lionmovies.com/main.shtml
    http://www.manualscenter.com/allProd.html?page_id=78
    This voted best song of all time in UK:
    http://www.secondhandsongs.com/song/6405.html

    Buffy the busty vampire slayer, May 29, 2005
  5. bird4fsu

    bird4fsu Guest

    i am tying to watch transformer cartoons.

    it is a sony slv -d500

    Media Supported:Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, SVCD, Vide
    CD (VCD
    i have nero, winav

    brya

    bird4fsu, May 29, 2005
  6. bird4fsu

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Here ya go -
    http://www.avi-vcd.com
    http://www.audioutilities.com/avi-to-vcd/avi-to-vcd.htm
    http://www.topshareware.com/AVI-to-SVCD-download-11084.htm
    http://www.download.com/Easy-AVI-VCD-DVD-MPEG-Converter/3000-2140_4-10394077.html

    Of course, you might be able to find free software to do the same...search
    on Google maybe.

    Toolman Tim, May 29, 2005