    Implemeting Iframe interface and Content place holder (server control) does not satisfy my requirement..

    please help me on this issue...!!!

    Thanx in Advance...!!!

    avinash parate, Nov 26, 2008

  2. avinash parate

    BXA

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    frameset

    Add an Html Page to your project and set the frameset in there. You won't be able to view the layout in VS, but you can view it in the browser. Tested with IE and Firefox. The code below will display 5 aspnet pages.

    Hope that helps.

    Code:
    <HTML>
        <head>
            <title>Frames</title>
        </head>
        <!-- 2 rows, split evenly-->
        <FRAMESET rows="100%,100%" border="0" frameSpacing="0" frameBorder="0">
            <!-- 1st row, 3 columns, split evenly-->
    	<FRAMESET cols="100%,100%,100%">
                <frame name="1" src="Page1.aspx">
                <frame name="2" src="Page2.aspx">
                <frame name="3" src="Page3.aspx">
            </FRAMESET>
            <!-- 2nd row, 2 columns, split evenly-->
            <FRAMESET cols="100%,100%">
                <frame name="1" src="Page4.aspx">
                <frame name="2" src="Page5.aspx">
            </FRAMESET>