    Any suggestions for a clean uninstall are appreciated.
    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Mike

    Scraggy Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > We need to uninstall AOL 9, AOL Explorer, AOL Picture Album, AOL
    > Security Suite, etc. Altogether it's six or seven AOL applications
    > that need to be uninstalled
    > from a XP Pro PC. I remember some years ago AOL left a lot of
    > artifacts after it was installed.
    > Any suggestions for a clean uninstall are appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike

    JHC. Well you **could** just try uninstalling and running a reg cleaner
    etc. However, I suspect it will be easier to back up your personal info and
    reinstall XP. Your machine will seem like a greyhound. Hopefully.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Feb 16, 2006

  3. On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:05:31 +0000, Mike wrote:

    > AOL left a lot of artifacts

    Um, it's okay to say "bullshit" in this ng. :)

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
    "The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I'm a little gun shy to use xp's add/remove programs applet because aol
    installed so much crap.
    I'll try it.

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 17, 2006