    Any suggestions for a clean uninstall are appreciated.
    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Mike

    Scraggy Guest

    JHC. Well you **could** just try uninstalling and running a reg cleaner
    etc. However, I suspect it will be easier to back up your personal info and
    reinstall XP. Your machine will seem like a greyhound. Hopefully.

    Scraggy, Feb 16, 2006

    Um, it's okay to say "bullshit" in this ng. :)

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I'm a little gun shy to use xp's add/remove programs applet because aol
    installed so much crap.
    I'll try it.

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 17, 2006