    floppy disk. Then I would like to bring them back on to my hard drive for
    use in my browser again. How do I do that? I using Internet Explorer.
    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    In Internet Explorer, go to File-Import and Export and follow the
    instructions.

    Gordon, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Bizwiz - In IE6, File|Import and Export, then just follow the Wizard.
    This will create an .html file (by default in My Documents) which you can
    then copy to your floppy. To restore, just use the Wizard again and follow
    the Import directions.

    Jim Byrd, Sep 8, 2004