  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I hear you are both up for the management training though...

    Neil, May 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm waiting.....

    Neil, May 25, 2004

  3. I hear you are both up for the management training though...

    JUST WAIT 'TILL THEIR JOBS ARE OUTSOURCED, HAHAHAHA!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they can go with the jobs and work at McGandhi

    Neil, May 25, 2004
  5. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave
    previously, as they say in the House of Commons....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, May 25, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you want me to believe that you have personal integrity?

    ;)

    Neil, May 25, 2004