    I have FireFox set as my default browser, but IE continues to handle
    all of those types of operations.

    See there?

    John Breckenridge, Aug 13, 2005

  2. John Breckenridge

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Why don't you follow the instructions previously provided and get RID of the
    winfixer problem, and get that PC updated to SP2, or stop going online
    altogether. You are putting others at risk by not fixing your system.

    Then worry about the little things.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 13, 2005

  3. John Breckenridge

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 13, 2005
  4. John Breckenridge

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 13, 2005
  5. John Breckenridge

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 13, 2005
  6. John Breckenridge

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Aug 13, 2005
  7. John Breckenridge

    old jon Guest

    Yes. Nice innit ?. Organization: The Real Deal White Supremacist American
    Patriot.
    It`s idiots like this that create hate filled terrorists. Who the F*** does
    he think he is.

    old jon, Aug 13, 2005
  8. John Breckenridge

    Shawn Guest

    figure it out, you racist slob

    Shawn, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Good day mates,

    I have Windows XP Pro service pack 2 on my hard drive. Everyone says
    that I need to do a clean install. I will lose to much information on
    terrorists like you guys if I format my hard drive. I don't want to
    bother with trying to back up stuff.

    So if I can just load it over my original XP PRo and it will work OK,
    I would be willing to do that.

    I also bought Ad-Aware version 1.3

    I ran it and it found 400 plus errors that all the others missed.

    I also allowed the AdWatch program to be active for a few hours. When
    I closed it out yesterday afternoon, the "Winfixer.com" mess has
    mostly stopped.

    It has gone from popping up ever time I open a new website to popping
    up only a few time in the last 18 hours.

    Now I'm getting a new one called "Inquiwre" or some mess.

    I also have this "ploj.exe" varmint lurking in my task manager and I
    can't get rid of it.

    Peace

    John Breckenridge, Aug 18, 2005
  10. Yes it will work. I have done it.