    raindog
    -=-=-
    .... All taglines are busy..One will be with you shortly...

    raindog, Sep 13, 2004

  2. raindog

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Add the following line to your user.js file located in your profile. If
    the file doesn't exist, then just create one using Notepad or whatever.

    user_pref("mail.compose.other.header", "X-No-Archive");

    That will add "X-No-Archive" to the header field e.i. To, Bcc,
    Newsgroup, etc. Just click the drop-down box and select "X-No-Archive"
    then type in "Yes"

    You can add whatever custom header you want this way. Just add them all
    on the same line in quotes, separate each one by a ",".

    Example:

    user_pref("mail.compose.other.header", "X-No-Archive,X-Like-This!");

    I used the "X-Like-This!" example in this message so you can verify it
    works.

    Let me know if that's not clear to you.

    .BRIAN., Sep 13, 2004

  3. raindog

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Of course it helps if you actually select the header you want
    included... now the "X-Like-This!" one should be in my header ;-)

    .BRIAN., Sep 13, 2004
  4. raindog

    raindog Guest

    Thank you so much for the timely and informative answer.

    raindog
    -=-=-
    .... If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
    ... Oh, wait a minute, he already does."

    raindog, Sep 13, 2004