    of the browser to view the website."

    When it try’s to open the 32 bit IE7 I get an Error=2146827859 problem.

    How do I solve it since the Microsoft website is not helpful or I’m stupid?

    =?Utf-8?B?RXVnZW5l?=, May 1, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RXVnZW5l?=

    Theo Guest

    If you're in Windows XP Pro x64 you can uninstall IE7 and
    then reinstall it. I have no idea what to do in Vista x64.

    Theo, May 1, 2007

  3. You are not stupid, and you must remember, the only stupid question is the
    one you fail to ask. Unfortunately, I am not qualified to assist you. I am
    sure someone will help you. Have a nice day.

    C.B.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0I=?=, May 6, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RXVnZW5l?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    do not understand the
    value dating
    of the os.
    what are you updating and what web sites are involved.

    mikeyhsd, May 6, 2007