    is set this way so I can seperate the WiFi traffic from the LAN. I
    don't want to set up encryption ( free public access to internet).

    ASCII ART

    sabo, Feb 21, 2007

  2. sabo

    sabo Guest

    I want free access to the WiFi router and no wireless access to the
    LAN Router

    OOPS I hit enter so to continue my post

    ASCII ART

    WiFi Router 1
    Router 2
    192.168.0.1
    192.168.0.129
    255.255.255.128
    255.255.255.128
    \ /
    \ /
    \ /
    \ Router 3
    Please suggest IP

    Cable modem

    I hope this post is appropriate for this forum. I have tried to post
    this on other forums with no luck. I am assuming that this is a
    little to advanced for me and others on the other forums.

    Thanks

    sabo, Feb 21, 2007