    how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?
    if so what do i use
    thanks

    jim, May 4, 2007

  2. jim

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4 May 2007 17:18:02 -0500, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, jim Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?
    > if so what do i use
    > thanks

    Go to the google home page, ;click on more, then click on groups,
    then ask your question. your results will show in a flash.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, May 4, 2007

  3. jim

    why? Guest

    On 4 May 2007 17:18:02 -0500, jim wrote:

    >how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?

    Use the Find / Search options.

    >if so what do i use

    What you feel comfortable with can use to get the results you want.

    >thanks

    Read the manual / help / faq for what ever you are using to search from,
    which would be your offline reader, the help / faq links for the front
    end if it's a web interface.

    Me

    why?, May 4, 2007