    Every time I go to get mail I have put in my password. I've check the box
    Save Password with no avail. Can't seem to
    find a fix for this... any help appreciated.. Thanks

    CL Force, Oct 12, 2003

  2. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  3. CL Force

    CL Force Guest

    Thank you it works........ Curious... who are you Masked Men?

    CL Force, Oct 12, 2003
  4. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as CL Force continued:
    That was no Masked Man, that was a °Mike°2000 GTI /turbospeedF2/ Mk III.

    Far superior to the Mk II.

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  5. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  6. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    Hmmm...masked women.
    Hmmm......;-)

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  7. CL Force

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I wonder which one is Lois Lane ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:47:33 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by °Mike° in message
    No masks permitted in this group. (TING) It is, however, mandatory that one
    wear ones underwear over ones head.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2215

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 12, 2003
  9. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, of course, that's what I meant by masks.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  10. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    Get out of the gutter....

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  11. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    Must be Linda Carter ;-)

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  12. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    Hey, do you get to see masked women dancing with cats with little
    glittery hats on up there on that damned pedestal ?? ;-)
    There's so much goes on in this gutter you wouldn't believe - I can't
    drag myself away.

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  13. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest