    Is there any way of retrieving full-sized original photos from ofoto, or
    will the best I can do be the greatly-downsized images they have on the
    web?

    TommyC, Aug 29, 2004

  2. If they are important pictures - then storage today is by far
    to cheap for deleting any photos at all.
    I would assume you can't - as ofoto probably don't want
    to be your backup. I suggest you contact Ofoto an hear what
    they can do for you.

    And, if you buy the pictures you get most of the money,
    don't you? :)

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Aug 29, 2004

  3. This really is a question for them. With dotphoto.com I can do it.

    Gene Palmiter, Aug 30, 2004