    the searchplugins folder. How do I remove them? (That
    right-click removal tool doesn't work with Win98se)

    Uncle Richard

    Dick Stouffer, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Dick Stouffer

    batintherain Guest

    Dick Stouffer ha scritto:
    I think that, since version 1.5, personal search engines are no more listed
    in the program folder, but somewhere in the profile folder.
    Anyway, I suggest this extension for sorting and managing search engines:
    http://maltekraus.de/Firefox/Search-Engine-Ordering/

    Please post in text mode in newsgroups.

    batintherain, Dec 10, 2005