    Need to remove a dynamic route from the RIF table in OSPFv2 how is that
    done?

    Sandy

    casatirider, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Are you trying to remove a local route, a route learned from another
    OSPF neighbor, or a route that was redistributed into OSPF from another
    routing protocol?

    robert.edmeister, Aug 26, 2005

  3. casatirider

    casatirider Guest

    Robert,

    I am need the commands to do all of the above
    1. Remove a local route
    2. Remove an OSPF route learned from a neighbor
    3. Redistributed route

    Can you provide me with the commands to do this?
    Thank you ......

    casatirider, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Sorry, I misunderstood the question. But look into the "clear
    rif-cache" command, and see if that is what you are looking for.

    robert.edmeister, Aug 27, 2005