    Guest Guest

    I mistakenly created an unsecured wireless network on my XP; I assume
    neighbors can access my system thru it. How do I remove it?

    Guest, Oct 25, 2005

  2. If you actually have wireless networking cards, yes they can. If you don't,
    then don't worry about it.

    If you do and want to use wireless, just apply WPA or at least WEP to it in
    order to give yourself some protection. If you don't want to use wireless,
    open "Network Connections" from control panel and disable the wireless
    networking connection which effectively stops it being able to be accessed.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Jack \(MVP\), Oct 27, 2005