    the
    create a wireless network setup wizard, but don't see a way to remove networks
    previously created. The new network does not show up on my laptop.

    Guest, May 10, 2006

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Snap! Before I really knew what I was doing I idly tried using the Wireless
    Network Setup Wizard and have ended up with an unwanted network (I called it
    'abc') on step 2 of the Wizard. I removed it from the 'Preferred...' list
    ok, but can't see how to remove it from (or reset) the Wizard. Anyone know
    how to?

    Guest, May 19, 2006