    HP) does not address recording streaming input. What do I need to do?
    TIA
    Paul

    Paul Johnson, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Search for FREE Hi-Q Recorder. This will record anything played on your PC,
    streaming, MP3's whatever.

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Paul Johnson

    Aquanaut Guest

    streambox works for me

    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_capture_tools/streambox_vcr_suite.cfm

    Aquanaut, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Paul Johnson

    Silvabod Guest

    Paul - Not free, but VERY good (and free upgrades for life) Total Recorder
    at www.highcriteria.com. Can download and try before you buy (limited
    record time, limitation cancelled when you buy).

    Records ANYTHING that plays through the sound card, in any format/quality
    you want, even CDA.
    Since it installs its own mixer controls, you don't have to worry about the
    "greying out" - by the way, that's because your sound chip audio drivers are
    not set up or installed correctly. That's a different ball game, not having
    HP I can't advise, but recommend you read the documentation and/or contact
    HP warranty customer service. New Media Center pc with no mic recording
    facility? I don't think so!

    Silvabod.

    Silvabod, Sep 29, 2005