    Now how do I read them in my computer.
    I am using winows xp with sp2.
    Thanks.

    JagChan, May 4, 2007

  2. JagChan

    Pennywise Guest

    http://filext.com/file-extension/PDB
    This claims it's a Backgammon file?
    Load the file in a decent text editor (UltraEdit) and see if
    AC ED 00 05 73 72 00 12 62 67 62 6C 69 74 7A 2E 50 6F 73 69 74 69 6F
    6E 44 42
    is the first line in the file

    Or drop it into notepad and see if you can make out:
    sr..bgblitz.PositionDB

    If so it's a http://www.bgblitz.com/ file

    Pennywise, May 4, 2007

  3. JagChan

    thanatoid Guest

    You SURE you don't mean PDF?
    Google, whatever your answer.

    thanatoid, May 4, 2007
  4. JagChan

    sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, May 4, 2007
  5. They're Palm DataBase files. I'm not aware of a PC reader for these, and
    the format is often used for Palm based ebooks.

    Richard Colton, May 4, 2007
  6. JagChan

    JagChan Guest

    Thanks for your replies.
    I have been able to finally read those files, using iSilo from
    www.iSilo.com.
    Regards.

    JagChan, May 4, 2007
  7. JagChan

    ProfGene Guest

    These files have to do with debugging in C++ so why would you download
    them? I imagine you could read them in C++.

    ProfGene, May 6, 2007
  8. JagChan

    Fat Ass Fred Guest

    I have an Eagle Word Processor that reads/writes .pdb files directly,
    beyond that, the only other way to read them on PC's would be to use a
    convertor that converts them from .pdb to text. Bear in mind also not
    all .pdb files are "E-Books" Some are down right data files for
    various programs, though if distributed on the net, most likely
    they're e-books.

    Fat Ass Fred, May 9, 2007