    it only remembers the history for the reamining tab, not the tabs I
    discarded.

    Thanks!

    Jessica, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Salut à toi *Jessica*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 14/11/2004 vers
    16:06:22 ce qui suit :
    Undo Close Tab here :
    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=1351

    Michel Doucet, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Jessica

    MLC Guest

    _Jessica_, domenica 14/nov/2004:
    It happens often to me too.
    I check under the Go menu and the link is there.

    MLC, Nov 14, 2004
  4. Hello,

    Jessica wrote in an email dated 14/Nov/04 16:06:
    http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_tabextensions.html.en
    TabBrowser Extension has a whole history of closed tabs.

    Nicolas

    Nicolas Chevreux, Nov 16, 2004