    printout all the webpage titles so I can go through them one by one..

    Thanks in Aadvance

    Steve

    Steve 'Wacko', Sep 2, 2003

  2. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    Open a DOS box and type:

    dir /s /b /on c:\windows\favori~1 >c:\windows\desktop\favs.txt

    You will then get a text file (favs.txt) on you desktop with a listing
    of your favorites, which you can load into your favourite text editor,
    or word processor, for viewing/printing.

    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003

  3. cheers Mike......again...;-))

    Steve 'Wacko', Sep 2, 2003
  4. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003
  5. Steve 'Wacko'

    NoOne Guest

    Great tip there Mike! Can you tell me though, when using Win XP does the
    folder 'desktop' already exist inside the c:\windows folder, or does the
    above command create it? I just used your tip, but don't know if I should
    delete the 'new' windows folder!
    Apart from the favs.txt file, it's empty btw!
    Thanks!
    Geo.

    NoOne, Sep 2, 2003
  6. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    No. You need to alter the path/s to suit your XP installation.
    The OP was using OE5, so it was a good bet he wasn't using
    Windows XP.

    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003
  7. For XP the Desktop folder defaults to

    C:\Documents and Settings\USERPROFILE\Desktop

    Where USERPROFILE is replaced by the exact user name used to log on. If you
    aren't sure what it is, it should be at the top of the window that pops up
    when you click on your Start button.

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 3, 2003