    By the way so far (music side) your site is the best I have used.

    Please help me,

    Simon

    Simon, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Simon

    FingAZ Guest

    Correct me if im wrong, but this is 24hoursupport.helpdesk? We dont do
    downloads here :p and i dont recommend asking about help with illegally
    downloaded software here :)

    The only thing ill say is .ISO is a disk image- daemon tools will mount
    these
    ..RAR / .ZIP are compressed files- Winrar will unzip these.

    Darren.

    FingAZ, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Thanks alot, I don't want to do anything illegal, but thanks for your
    quick response

    Simon

    FingAZ:

    Simon, Jan 20, 2006
  4. What site? This is not a site.
    From who? This is not a site.
    From what site? This is not a site.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2006
  5. Simon

    me Guest

    Hang on ... are you saying that this is not a site ?
    :)

    me, Jan 20, 2006
  6. Lemme think........

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2006
  7. Blinky the Shark:
    Pricks. Dont worry about it Si, Ive had the same probs but when I
    figure it out I'll Post it Here!

    The Stern One, Jan 22, 2006