    I know that if I reinstall Acrobat reader, it will be able to work,
    but is there away in IE to set this back up again?

    I have no idea why it keeps on " breaking" every so often...

    Colin, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Colin

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    file corruption, maybe caused by spyware or not shutting down correctly.
    this may be fixed with chkdsk /r then defrag. and also the usualy adaware
    scan.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Colin

    °Mike° Guest

    In Acrobat Reader go to File / Preferences and
    set your browser integration.

    °Mike°, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Colin

    Colin Guest

    *BINGO*

    "In Acrobat Reader go to File / Preferences and
    set your browser integration."

    did the trick.. not sure whyit broke..

    Thanks to all for assistance.
    Colin