    sazvedo Guest

    WindowsXP Home, IE7

    Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    sazvedo, May 5, 2007

  2. sazvedo

    Pennywise Guest

    You press it.

    Start | Run <type in>
    CLIPBRD
    <enter>

    And watch what happens each time you do.

    Pennywise, May 5, 2007

  3. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
    try READING before asking repetitive questions?

    Try this: go to www.google.com and type in "use print screen in Windows"

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  4. Same guy asked then, didn't he?

    Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2007
  5. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
    one other question - something about email passwords.

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  6. sazvedo

    jim Guest

    Your keeping a list ??

    jim, May 5, 2007
  7. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    <g> Not exactly, but I can sort the current messages stored in OE by "From",
    which shows me who posted what/when.

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  8. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    Yeah.

    And checking it twice.

    Evan Platt, May 6, 2007
  9. He's going to find out

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  10. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the wife
    <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 6, 2007
  11. It would be nice if she were naughty. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  12. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    My point exactly <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 6, 2007
  13. sazvedo

    attemi

    Joined:
    May 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I tried to search as suggested, and I was unable to find anything useful. I know this is an old thread, but in the interest of not duplicating posts, can we resurrect this topic?

    I have two identical computers side by side on a bench at work. One will print to the printer when you press Print Screen. The other does not, only copies to the clipboard.

    attemi, May 16, 2011