    / width within 1" to 1 3/8"? Seems like there would be online
    guidelines for this but I don't see any as of yet.

    Thanks

    josh00, Apr 16, 2005

  2. josh00

    Bubbabob Guest

    Measure the face in the file, use a calculator to determine the resizing
    coefficient to get it to 1-3/16, resize, then make a fixed dimension 2x2
    inch marquee to cut it out.

    Keep in mind that the State Dept's passport photo specs and the INS's new
    'Homeland Security' specs don't match up any more. Glasses are required,
    if normally worn, for passports and forbidden in INS photos. No earrings
    in INS photos. No smiling in passport pics, smiling OK for INS. INS has a
    far bigger and sharper stick up their butt when it comes to deviating
    from these rules than State does.

    INS used to have the same requirements as State. They have the gall to
    claim that they changed them to make it 'easier'.

    Bubbabob, Apr 16, 2005

  3. josh00

    canongirly Guest

    Open photoshop, then hit F1 (opens the on board help file), select "Index",
    select "P" and scroll down to "Picture Package Command" then go to
    "Customising layouts", have a read.

    canongirly, Apr 17, 2005