    Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
    emulation?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 29, 2007

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    Mike Easter Guest

    Create an .iso

    http://www.onlinecomputertips.com/software/iso.html Create an ISO Image
    File Using Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 -
    To do this, follow these simple steps (they may vary depending on your
    version):
    1. Open Easy CD Creator Classic.
    2. Select your CD and import the contents into a new project.
    3. Select File, and then Create Disc Image.
    4. Browse to where you want to save the ISO and then name the project
    and select Save.
    5. Classic Creator will now create the image file.

    Mike Easter, Jun 29, 2007