How Do I Know What Bits per Pixel my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 Has

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Davy, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. Davy

    John Navas Guest

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:18:49 -0800, (Floyd L. Davidson)
    wrote in <>:

    >"Davy" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>http://www.callnetuk.com/home/davystokes/photos.htm
    >>- click on the hyperlink at the top of the page

    >Nice pictures. If you typically do that sort of
    >work with an FZ8... have you ever considered spending
    >some real money and getting a real camera??? ;-)

    The FZ8 is every bit a "real camera", capable of taking superb images.
    I have one, and speak from experience. ;) When photographing a recent
    regatta, I got better images than pros working with much more expensive
    gear, in part because of the superior handling of my FZ8. Great
    pictures can be taken with pretty much any camera.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http:/navasgroup.com>

    John Navas, Nov 2, 2007