    and i dont know if i need two video cards or what?? Someone please help me.
    TIA
    Rolls...

    What Tha *%@#, Jun 24, 2003

  2. What Tha *%@#

    Ron Martell Guest

    Hardware Requirements for Multiple-Display Support in Windows XP
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 296538
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=296538

    List of Supported Display Adapters for Multiple Monitors and Dualview
    in Windows XP
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 307397
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=307397

    Description of DualView in Windows XP
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 283674
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=283674

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --