How do I get the profile select screen back?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Martin J Hooper, Nov 7, 2004.

  1. How do I get te profile select screen back as I clicked do not ask at
    startup...

    Martin J Hooper, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Which app and what OS?

    The answers to your problem vary with both. If its Mozilla in Windows,
    just click Start>>Programs>>Mozilla>>Profile Manager.

    With Firefox, for some reason that I will never understand, they give no
    shortcut to get to Profile Manager. There are two ways:

    1) Start>>Run

    Type firefox.ext -p into the field. Windows will find the file. To make
    it go faster, type the complete path.

    2) Right click on the shortcut you use to open Firefox and select
    Properties. In the Target field, add a -p to the path to firefox.exe.
    The 3end of it should look like:

    firefox.exe" -p

    Note that the -p comes after the " and there is a space. Clock OK, then
    left click the shortcut. Profile Manager will start.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Thanks - I did a google for the infi - I did

    Firefox.exe -ProfileManager

    and that fixed it. :)

    Martin J Hooper, Nov 8, 2004