    If that does not sort the problem then good luck. I hope someone else can
    figure it out for you.

    When you find an answer, please post the solution.

    Robin Hood, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Henrik

    Henrik Guest

    Thanks. I'll try those little tweaks you suggested. And I'll post the
    resolution when and if it comes.

    Henrik, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Henrik

    Henrik Guest

    Hey, that worked great!

    In safe mode I switched the settings around back and forth and then when I
    booted into normal mode it was back.

    Thanks!

    Henrik, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Henrik

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> "Henrik"
    How about WindowsKey-R? (Hold the Windows key, hit R)

    If not, do you still have desktop icons?

    Any indication that Explorer is even running?

    DevilsPGD, Sep 4, 2004
  5. Henrik

    Henrik Guest

    Its been resolved. I posted the solution which was given to me elsewhere in
    the thread. Here it is:

    Henrik, Sep 5, 2004
  6. Henrik

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> "Henrik"
    Cool, glad to hear it!

    DevilsPGD, Sep 5, 2004
  7. Henrik

    bhavani2003in

    Joined:
    May 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Regarding the taskbar

    Press on F11 key and check once.:lol:

    bhavani2003in, May 14, 2012
  8. Henrik

    Mahesh20j

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    resolution to bring task bar back

    Henrik do one thing press ctrl+shift+esc shortcut of taskmanager to bring up the task manger then go to processes search the explorer.exe process righ click on the process and then press end process tab then on task manager press new task
    write explorer.exe then u will see the task bar is appeared at the bottom then right click on to the task bar press properties then press customized and then press
    restore defaults this is perfect solution which i have used and the problem is resolved.

    Mahesh20j, Oct 18, 2012