How do I get rid of this pre-filled in feature?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Julie P., Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    Julie P., Aug 27, 2004

  2. Julie P.

    °Mike° Guest

    I see "willow grove", "Pennsylvania".
    Is that what it's supposed to be?

    °Mike°, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    Hi Mike! No, that's the wrong city. The only thing I can think of is I
    bookmarked the wrong page?

    Thanks!

    J.

    Julie P., Aug 27, 2004
  4. Julie P.

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, you have bookmarked the wrong page. Examine
    the link carefully, and you will see:

    http://yellowpages. ...<snip>... willow%20grove&RS=PA ...<snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    ok. duh! I kind of suspected that when you got the same city filled in in
    your computer!

    J.

    Julie P., Aug 27, 2004