    product... How can I get rid of the pop-up, without selecting ..
    remind me later... I want a permanent deletion of the pop-up..
    Larry

    larya, Aug 14, 2010

  2. larya

    joevan Guest

    What product is it. Maybe it can't be done without uninstalling the
    program.

    joevan, Aug 14, 2010

  3. larya

    Meat Plow Guest

    Uninstall the program or renew it?

    Meat Plow, Aug 14, 2010
  4. larya

    Dan C Guest

    The best way is to format your hard drive. All pop-ups gone for good.

    Dan C, Aug 14, 2010
  5. larya

    Meat Plow Guest

    Dan C, Usenet Joke with forever running punchline.

    Meat Plow, Aug 14, 2010
  6. Strategically placed C-4 should do the trick. Or thermite if ya got it.

    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \[email protected]_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 14, 2010
  7. larya

    chuckcar Guest

    Disable the line that does it in your startup or alternatively in the
    software. To get to startup:

    start->run msconfig <enter>

    You might have that capability by right clicking the icon for it on
    the right side of the taskbar and then going into the software itself.

    You could also block any internet use for the program with your software
    firewall. You *do* have one running right? You *need* it if you're going to
    use the internet these days and the one provided by Microsoft isn't worth
    what you paid for it - nothing.

    However, that all being said, without knowing your a) operating system
    b) what actual program you're talking about the above is educated
    guesswork that will only work with one of MS Windows 98, 98SE,
    Millenium, XP, Vista or Windows 7.

    Further to the request for clarification, In linux, it's not even *called*
    startup and there's at least five different ways I can think of offhand
    to do the same. Mac is certain to have their own to, but is going to be almost
    identical to Linux/Unix as it *almost* is POSIX compliant.

    chuckcar, Aug 14, 2010
  8. larya

    Anyone Guest

    Find the "o" switch on your machine. Change it's state from "n" to "ff".
    You will feel better instantly.

    Anyone, Aug 15, 2010